пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

community.webshots.com user chsra photo




But I really donapos;t know how people can "hate Obama". I mean I see how people could disagree with his perspective to fix the country but "hate"? I donapos;t understand. He is obviously a very caring and idealistic person. I mean its hard to really know a person through the press but from everything I have read he seems to be very much about helping people and has been involved in grassroots movements his whole life.

I think, perhaps, people hate him because he is part black? I dunno. Thatapos;s the only thing I can think of that I could see people "hating" him for.

Either that or people just throw the word hate around when they donapos;t really mean it.

coronet hotel pune, community.webshots.com user chsra photo, community.webshots.com user, community.webshots.com tatixxlove user, community.webshots.com script controlpanel.fcgi.



Комментариев нет: